There’s never a shortage of things to do in DC. With March Madness, St. Patrick’s Day, and Day Light Savings this is an unforgettable weekend of things to do. Here are 20 of the best things to do in DC this weekend.
- Do you smell that? It’s the sweet smell of freedom. No more pencils, no more books … you know where we’re going with that. It’s time for you to do what you want when you want. This week there are tons of events to fill your newly-open schedule. Boogie down to Chuck Brown, see if […]
- Ahh, Cinco de Mayo. A day to celebrate the heritage and culture of Mexico all while indulging in that which it has given us. We've listed the top 15 Cinco de Mayo parties DC has to offer.
- Curb your cravings we carefully crafted a list DC’s top munchie destinations. The deliciousness, overall accessibility, price, and chill-ness of each spot help earn it the (ahem) highest honor of making our Magnificent Munchies of DC list.
- DC runs on Happy Hour, and not all Happy Hours are made equal. We did the dirty work to find DC's best Happy Hours for each day of the week. After combing each neighborhood and bar, this is our definitive list of best Happy Hours.
- The District is an absolute hotbed for live music. The biggest issue is knowing which of the dozens of venues are worth checking out, so we gave a rundown of 14 of the DMV's best venues.