Although it’s not New York, DC never sleeps either. We know you’re busy on campus, but if you get antsy here are the weeks best options for some R&R. Washington never fails to entertain if you put yourself out there.
If you like what you see give our newsletter a try. We’ll pass along this kind of info to you weekly, free of charge, and without spam!
- Test your smarts without the pressure of an exam. 1st place gets $50 off their tab, 2nd place gets a schwag prize, and enjoy specials on DC Brau. Calling your smart friends and get a team ready.
- Real heads know Kung-Fu and Hip-Hop go hand in hand. Check out this awesome rendition of Jackie Chan’s “Drunken Master” set to live spinning hip-hop, soul, and jazz.
- We all know the monuments are better at night. But did you know that MLK’s Monument was the 4th on the mall dedicated to a non-president? Learn more fun facts while taking in the sights.
- Is Crypto the future? This FREE lecture won’t answer that, but it will help you learn how to make money by mining Crypto using blockchain.
- Stop by for an unforgettable night of live music, food, art, and drinks at the Phillips Collection. This after-hours party always sells out, so get your tickets A$AP!
- Gain some culture on this monthly Art Walk through Dupont Circle. You may find something cool to buy, but you’ll definitely have a great time.
- Explore DC;s unique Georgia Ave / Petworth neighborhood. Shop and Eat local for cheap with 15+ shops and restaurants giving discounts all night.
- Fia’s sure knows how to have a good time. Sip on complimentary margaritas and listen to live-spun tunes while thrifting. All purchases are 25% off from 6-9pm.
- Dance the night away to this funk / electro / jazz group. While they’re hard to define, if you enjoy live music you won’t want to miss the event. That is guaranteed.
- Ever thought about growing your own veggies or herbs? This FREE all day urban gardening forum will give you the tools needed to let your green thumb flourish.